Lavish Eyelashes Extensions
Lavish Lashes Professional Eyelash
Extensions are semi-permanent
looking eyelashes. Your eyelashes
are made thicker and longer through
professional application of an
individual synthetic eyelash
extension directly attached to the
natural eyelash with our specially
formulated bonding agent.
Touch Ups: Touch ups will vary from
individual to individual and depend
on your natural eyelash cycle as well
as how you take care of your
between 3 - 4 weeks. You are
eligible for a touch up if at least 50%
of your lash extensions are still
attached. If you wait too long many
of your extensions may fall off and
you will need to have the full set
Lash Lift & Tinting
Ready to ditch the curler? Lash Lift is
a great alternative to eyelash
extensions or for clients with
sensitivities. It is a low maintenance
lash solution for clients as results lasts
up to 12 weeks ~ $60.00
• Only licensed Estheticians or Hairdresser should be applying lashes WHILE AT THE SALON
• Look around to see if the salon is clean, free of trash, and set up with clean, sanitized tools.
• Make sure your Esthetician has their license displayed.
• Your technician should wash his/her hands before serving you if they don’t, I suggest you leave.
• All tools should be CLEANED, feel free to ask what the disinfection procedures, you have the right to know.
• Disposable items such as cotton balls/pads, sponges, mascara wands, and Q-tips should be immediately thrown away after use.
• Your treatment table should be covered with a clean towel or a sheet.
• Service should be performed in a pet free environment.
• ALWAYS reads reviews, on yelp, yahoo, google and FaceBook.
• Ask for BEFORE / AFTER pictures.
• You should never need to go weekly for a TOUCH UP, so ask before you get a full set.
• Cheaper is NOT ALWAYS BETTER.
This is NOT CUTE,
Yep, she only paid $100.00 but it looks like it.